Video infographics – a format in which text and numbers are presented in the form of dynamic graphic elements – charts, diagrams, flow charts, lists, etc.
Video graphics are accompanied by sound and contain convincing visual images, so they are more effective than static infographics.
How does the video help?
- Video infographics are a visual communication method that increases loyalty target audience.
- It tells about a product in a more interesting and accessible way and more vividly than static material.
- You can easily and quickly show boring figures and help to see them in a new way.
- Video graphics raise a company’s rating on the market and its position among competitors.
- Infographics emphasize the main points and advantages of a product.
- Saves time and effort during presentations and business events.
For what purposes do people order promotional videos?
- Promote a product or service in a short and engaging way, with factual evidence;
- Present a large amount of data, a report, a press release in an understandable form;
- Get a powerful presentation tool and increase sales;
- Achieve the location of potential partners and customers.
Infographic video examples